Administration charge enlistment is needed for any individual or substance offering available types of assistance of over Rs.9 lakh. Administration charge enlistment helps the Service Tax Department distinguish surveys and track all parts of administration charge consistence. For the assesse, administration charge enlistment is needed to store administration charge, record administration expense forms and keep up consistence with administration charge guidelines. Inability to acquire administration charge enlistment would draw in punishment as far as area 77 of the Finance Act, 1994.
Documents Required for Obtaining Service Tax Registration
The accompanying records are needed for acquiring administration charge enrollment in India:
- Self-verified duplicate of the PAN Card of the Proprietor or Company or LLP or Legal element;
- Photo and verification of personality of the individual documenting the assistance charge enlistment application
- Container card
- Elector Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Some other Photo-character card gave by the Central Government, State Government or Public Sector Undertaking
- Address evidence for the location submitted alongside verification of possession, rent or lease understanding, allocation letter from Government.
- No Objection Certificate from the lawful proprietor.
- Financial balance Details
- Update of Association (For Company)
- Articles of Association (For Company)
- List of Directors (For Company)
- Authorization by the Board of Directors/Partners/Proprietor for the individual documenting the application.
- Deal numbers got from other Government offices or offices like Customs Registration No. (Container No), Import Export Code (IEC) number, State Sales Tax Number (VAT), Central Sales Tax Number, Company Index Number (CIN) which have been given preceding the recording of the help charge enrollment application.
Procedure for obtaining service tax registration online:-
To get administration charge enlistment, the candidate can document the ST-1 application for administration charge through the Automation of Central Excise and Service Tax (ACES) site. The reports recorded above alongside the imperative data should be submitted on the web.
On recording the ST-1 assistance charge enlistment application on the web, the candidate should present a self validated duplicate of the above archives by enrolled post/speed Post to the concerned Division, inside 7 days for the motivations behind confirmation.
In the event that the archives and data submitted are worthy, administration charge enlistment would be conceded inside 2 days of recording ST-1 on the web – in light of trust. The assistance charge candidate can utilize the electronic help charge enlistment declaration as evidence of enrollment and start electronic installment of expenses.
In the event that there is a requirement for confirmation of the premises or records presented, the equivalent can be mentioned by an approved Service Tax Officer. Further, under the accompanying conditions, the help charge enlistment declaration might be disavowed by the assistance charge office:
- The premises are discovered to be nonexistent or not possessing the assessee.
- No reports are gotten inside 15 days of the date of documenting the enlistment application.
- The reports are discovered to be inadequate or inaccurate in any regard.